The Club administration is being governed by a Team of Board Members (Residents of Hiland Park) with specific portfolios.
The Club facilities are established in five levels in ‘The County’:
- Ground Floor – Has the Club Reception and the Banquet Hall – also used as an indoor Badminton Court.
- First Floor – Houses the Hiland Park Residents Association Ltd. Office.
- Second Floor – Has the The Club Lounge, Library, Pool & Billiard rooms and Card Room.
- Third Floor – Has a fully equipped Gym, Yoga cum Meditation Centre, Table Tennis and Squash Courts.
- Fourth Floor – Has 2 spacious facilities – an In-House Restaurant and ‘The Attic’ – available to members on rent for parties and other events.
- Fifth Floor – The Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi with changing rooms take up this floor. A Unisex Salon on this floor also caters to the needs of Hiland Park residents.
Outdoor sports facilities include a Clay Tennis Court and a Mini Football / Cricket Ground.